Thursday, October 23, 2003

mood: happy/surprised


phew!! i did surprisingly well for the most of my subjects... at least, better than expectations anyway...okie, i passed geog: 65... with lots of leniency from mdm sim i guess...and i passed english with 69! i really couldn't believe it at first! okay, it's not a veri gd mark...but u noe, in sec1 i ALWAYS failed summary. now it's like... 21/25!!! i think it's the highest i've gotten since sec1!! hahaz... den for amaths, i got 69 too! hehez... i passed too!! hmm... interesting...

den the most surprising is my combined humanities. SS: 33/50 History: 38/50. okie, mebbe for some ppl its juz a very normal mark... but to a person who failed mid-yr for both these subjects, it's a great achievement!!! I cant believe i actually got a1 for history!!! OMG!!! ehz... den for physics... it was like... such a surprise lohz... hahaz... at first i saw the section b and tot it was the full mark, it was 46/70... so was thinking :"Good. I passed." den i got the MCQ. 24/30. what the?! i got 70%!!! tt's like... A2!! my god!!

someone 'up there' has been helping me ba... thx to whoever it is... i'm really really grateful.

0 comments: