Saturday, October 18, 2003

mood: happy


yay!! we juz went to Novena Square celebrate my father's b'dae coz we had some vouchers for the Coca restaurant. Then we juz walked around then i gt a really nice Internet mag, it's got a CD with lots of full programs, and some kind of book abt this guy surviving in the new economy - it's supposed to be funny, i dunno - yeah, and the mag's gt stuff about flash, html, and the goings-on on the internet. anywayz, i also passed by a shop tt had jokes, thoughts and quotes pasted around it. I liked one of the jokes:

"There were 3 couples having dinner together. The first husband said to his wife:' Pass me the sugar, Sugar.' The second husband then said:' Pass me the honey, Honey.'
Not wanting to lose out, the third husband said:' Pass me the pork, Pig.' "

hahaz... well, then we went down to espirit where my mum got some nail polish. hmm... she's recently been wearing nail polish on her feet cos she got some nice shoes so she also wants nice feet to go with it... :P

then we walked around and saw Ronaldo's!! i love their apple strudel (and durian strudel too!!) ! yum!! so luckily my mum loves it too and got a mini strudel to share. heehee...

most of the shops, i felt, closed much too early - most of them were closing by the time it was nine. oh well, so home we went.

0 comments: