Wednesday, October 22, 2003

mood: happy/disappointed/relieved


okie... bad news first... haiz... my chi onli get 49.5/80... kaoz... hmm, was expecting it larz... hahaz... tot i'd fail anywayz, so at least i PASSED!! den amaths... tong said i MADE IT =) but he was disappointed coz i didn't get higher... hahaz... but i PASSED!!! yeah manz! i really tot i'd fail coz everyone was like.. argh, how cum sho difficult wanz?? ermz... den emaths. heehee... at first i saw the paper i tot i get 70/100... den later i found out it's actually 70/80!! hahaz... so it's 87.5/100!! yay!!! so tt's $50 earned... =)
if you dunno yet... tt's to contribute to my so-called 'hp fund'... hahaz... see my post on Aug 31 2003...

i've doing alot of massages for my mum too... normally it's free... (der...) but she said she'd add $5 to my fund for each massage... hahaz... 好赚 rit?

0 comments: