Monday, September 15, 2003

mood: stressed/relieved


my mood's a bit contradicting, eh? hahaz.. well i'm stressed because of exams which are like... in 2-3 wks time!!! and there's SO MUCH to study... esp. geog, chem, chinese, ss, hist... my god.. i AM going to die!!! then i'm relieved cos the chem test's NOT tml, but wed!!! yay!! more time to study that!!
frm now on, i'll work VERY hard for my exams, so probably my posts will be shorter, and there wont be many changes to my blog esp. the quotes and the quizzes section... i'll still update THIS part though... gotta vent u noe ;)
OH!! and the school actually FORGOT to have a haircheck todae!! haha... we were soooo amazed... and i mean.... b4 sch everyone was veri anxious... like weitin and carol who both tied up their hair... and talking about hair, huixiang got her hair cut... so now she's got short hair! i wonder why?? i'm just yearning to have long hair!! argh...

0 comments: