Sunday, September 07, 2003

mood: happy/annoyed


argh!!! yesterday i typed a post... but it disappeared!!! kz... juz wanna say tt my oral was damn fun... hahaz.. I have nvr laughed this much during an oral EXAM b4...

for conversation............
1st qn: wat's ur fave subject in school?
ans: english, especially last yr. (who was ur english tcher? Ms Charis Wong. Oh, tt's nice.) it's a very enjoyable lesson, and the english wk is held every year, and this allows us to play a large variety of games, so we can not only enjoy the lesson, but we can also pick up new words that we can use in our composition. (then, blabla... cant remember)

2nd qn: wat do you think are some of the important qualities a teacher should have?
ans: the most important quality they should have is that they should be caring, so tt the student knows the tchers cares, and will therefore trust tt tcher... blabla...

3rd qn: do you think u'll be a good tcher?
ans: i think i will only be a very average tcher as i dun tink i will know the subject well enough...blabla...

lastly... adrian leant towards me and asked: why do u keep saying that u wont noe the subject well enough? u seem like a very intelligent girl to me...! I was like... ermz... no la... my GOD!! how do expect me to ans tt qn??!! ergh....!!!!
on the whole... it was really surprisingly fun... hahaz...

0 comments: