Sunday, May 18, 2008

good enough for you



How true's the above comic? hmmmm.

Had a video shooting session yesterday in school for Meta08! and it went surprisingly well and took an even more surprising 4 hours only! not bad for a first time filming and a one take video.

Just to be a little random here, i love SIS! hahaha sorry for the random patriotism but i love the people around me, all the friends I've made so far. Our first year's over and while we're all apprehensive about the 'horror' module next term (SE!) I'm sure it'll add to our memories of SIS - times we see ourselves helping each other out during crucial periods.

and I can't wait for my June San Francisco trip to Apple WWDC08!! not to mention travelling around the area for a while after that=P

and of course, the short break with carol!! wahaha. (watch out carol! I've got.. plans=D nah just kidding)

Cheerio~

0 comments: