Friday, November 21, 2003

mood: happy


Had choir at 10 in the morning, and it was pretty good! We had a bit of sectionals and warmup first, then we played captain's ball! It's really very fun and my team won!! Yay! Hmm, then we had lunch; I had lunch with my sec 1s! I was with shiyun at first, den minqi ran after me (and I ran away =P) so me, shiyun, minqi, jolene and melissa lunched together! Then we had choir for the competition group with ms lim and mr yong. I think it was a very good improvement from the previous practice, for example, 'Iddem-dem' was much more aggressive and overall i felt more expression, and ms lim also said it was not bad. So we have to put even more effort and, if possible, get a GOLD!!!

Okay, then after choir, I suddenly wanted to go TM so I pulled minqi along with me! Kaiyan was there too but he didn't want to say where he was, so too bad. We shared ice-cream first at Crepes & Cream, then walked around looking at things. Had absolutely no money in my wallet and thus had to owe minqi money. I will try my very very best not to return her the money! =P Oh yeah, we also saw the Channel U 全新总动员! Saw Kim Ng talking to a woman carrying a baby, maybe they're choosing the cutest babies!! Or the prettiest mothers? I don't really know, but it was very crowded wherever they were. =)

Met my mum at six at eastpoint for dinner then went home to watch 'Holland V'. It's going to finish soon!!! Last episode is just next friday!!

0 comments: