Thursday, October 06, 2005

done with both maths

phew today had my maths n fm paper.. can die la.. wateva manz.. blaaaa... been singing n singing.. to fa xie.. lol.. until my voice almost no more liao.. yest also had to vent my restlessness thru tt.. my voice is like a goner.. wateva la.. hm there's still abt a week for me to gain back my voice for choir.. okay so now i've got like 3 three days to pia phys n econs.. esp phys.. but on e other hand, my econs oso quite dead.. ahhhhh.. juz cant wait for next wk!!!! coming so soon.. ahhhhh.. imagine, in TWO exam days time, i shall be freeeee!!!

of course there's still op.. which is gg to make me stressed, n there's also e organising of choir recre day, which is gg to involve quite alot of planning.. but its for choir so i dun mind=P.. n i cant wait for carolling! whee~

*thinking...*

0 comments: