Wednesday, March 23, 2005

hee

todae turned out to be the best day of the year man!!!!!!!! omg.. it's successful!!!!=D me, michelle n zoe were sooo hapi man.. when the interviewers were saying abt cannot leave choir all tt.. i was like thinking 'lol i have never thought of leaving choir man.. ' lolx.. i realli muz thank all my frenz for ur support man! all of u rock!!

finally i gained back my appetite.. lol.. didn't have a decent meal since yest man.. i dont rmb eating lunch n dinner yest.. onli had a small bun for breakfast dis morning.. ate some carrot cake during lunch, which although i had abit of appetite, but when michelle said tjc miss-called her, i lost my appetite yet again.. lol.. so anw i've had a decent dinner.. so yea!

but also.. i'm pretty sad coz some of my close frenz in tj cant make it back.. i know i'll miss them.. but i hope they'll be hapi in their posted jc then.. take care~

0 comments: