Wednesday, December 15, 2004

yoz!

ok i gt back frm korea on sunday n it was vvvv fun!! haha we went skiing, go spa, 2 theme parks, etc.. n of course shopping! fun as it is, i'd rather not type out everything tt happened on the trip which probably no one except me n a few bored souls will read so i'll leave it to my photos to do the storytelling, after all pictures are supposed to tell a thousands words eh?

so juz go here to view it. (this link is also below under links>>photos along with my klazrm n klaz bbq photos) note of warning: one too many blur pics

BTW, i juz bought ken hirai's TWO albums yest!!! yay! now still listening lol.. todae ayumi's album supposed to be coming out so i'll prob go out to check it out despite my stupid stomach which doesn't seem to be functioning well.. oh well..=X

n the first choir chalet (i think) is todae! if my stomach behaves later i might go in the late afternoon ba.. ergh=X the first choir chalet n i cant go!!

0 comments: