Monday, June 14, 2004

sick..

ok i'm sick... tink i might haf had fever the prev night but at least now i'm feeling much betta...yup anw my comp suddenly cannot connect to internet so i suffered frm internet addiction withdrawal symptoms the whole day yesterday lol! hahaah...i was like 'i wanna check sth!' then oopz i cant use the internet...so...ergh...

anw now i'm using my dad's laptop for the internet... so yup.. cannot be online v long... plus it has no messenger! ppl hu noe me may realise i wasn't online for the whole day yest? hahaz...

lalala... i was watching tv the whole day yest! n i'm soo guilty coz of my hw!!!!! oh well.. my onli excuse iz tt i was sick? tt's ok rite??? hee..

anw i'll be all alone at home todae...sianz..sick somemore...wah liew... no INTERNET...

0 comments: