Monday, January 12, 2004

my vow...

hmm... todae... cant remember wad happened... gt amnesia le... anw, last part was we were at least 15 min late for physics prac coz everybody last minute decided we wanted to bring our bags along so we had to pack n everything... haha... so we vv late lor... after physics prac me and carol had lunch... and can you believe it?? today's the first time i bought sth from the yong tao foo stall! hahahaha... yep... it's true... anw, weilun came and squirted his lemon barley into our soup. hm. hm. oh well...

i going to make a vow. from today onwards, I'm going to make better use of my time.

1)I'm not going to be on the comp for more than 2 hours a day (tt's already vv hard k?!).
2)I will study for at least 1-2 hours a day even if there's no test.

hope i can keep to this. doubt so. oh well.

0 comments: